When you have an injured worker:
- In an Emergency Call "911"
- Call your supervisor ASAP.
- Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
- Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
- Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal" and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.
If you had an accident in a BTS Fleet Vehicle please follow these steps...
NO matter how minor you believe the accident to be, we must have a complete report for insurance reporting purposes.
Steps to follow:
1. Call 911 if medical attention is needed for the accident.
2. Contact the Police and request an accident report if someone has not already called 911
3. Contact Your Supervisor immediately
4. Fill in the information below (completely)
5. Take 12 pictures of each vehicle involved (make sure you get pictures of the license plates)
6. Please take a picture of the other driver's insurance card.
Email all pictures to:
Also....if there is a physical injury contact HR Immediatley
Please fill this field.