Injured Worker Help:
In an Emergency Call "911"
Call your supervisor ASAP.
Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
Call Safety Manager to inform of the injury: Ed Porter 210-471-8839.
must go to "Fleet and Safety Page" and complete the First
Report of Injury Form to report the injury even if they did not require medical treatment....this must be done within 24 hrs of the injury.
All Auto Accidents must have someone complete Auto Accident Report on the Fleet and Safety Page.
If you have had a vehicle accident in a BTS Fleet Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle while conducting BTS business please follow these steps...
NO matter how minor you believe the accident to be, we must have a complete report for insurance reporting purposes.
Steps to follow:
1. Call 911 if medical attention is needed for the accident.
2. Contact the Police and request an accident report if someone has not already called 911
3. Contact Your Supervisor immediately
4. If there is a physical injury contact Operations Immediatley- Jeff Hartsell
5. Take 12 pictures of each vehicle involved (make sure you get pictures of the license plates)
6. Please take a picture of the other driver's insurance card.
7. Fill in the information below (completely)
Upload all pictures below or email them to:
Please fill this field.