Skip to main content
Employee Accident With or Without Injury
Worker Injuries

Click here to find closest treating Doctor or Hospital

When you have an injured worker:

  1. In an Emergency Call "911"
  2. Call your supervisor ASAP.
  3. Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
  4. Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
  5. Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal"  and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.

If you have had a vehicle accident in a BTS Fleet Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle while conducting BTS business please follow these steps...

NO matter how minor you believe the accident to be, we must have a complete report for insurance reporting purposes.

Steps to follow:

1. Call 911 if medical attention is needed for the accident.

2. Contact the Police and request an accident report if someone has not already called 911

3. Contact Your Supervisor immediately

4. Take 12 pictures of each vehicle involved (make sure you get pictures of the license plates)

5. Please take a picture of the other driver's insurance card.

6. Fill in the information below (completely)

Email all pictures to:

Edward Porter
Fleet and Asset Manager  

Also....if there is a physical injury contact HR Immediatley

Sarah Johnson

HR Director



If you have questions, or would like more information, please leave your name and contact information.
Vehicle Accident (Fleet/Personal) Reporting Form
The Other Driver's Information:
Description of Accident
Please take 10 Pictures including the overall scene pictures of BTS vehicle and other vehicle involved
* indicates a required field
Please fill this field.

Live, Work and Play with Integrity




Achieve & Pursue Excellence




Seek New Horizons


Safety Quick Links 

Broadband Telecom Services
601 Bear Cat Rd

Aledo, TX  76008

Office: 817.441.9386